We welcome applicants of all abilities/disabilities, religions, marital statuses, familial statuses, sexes, ages, sexual orientations, veteran statuses, national origins, ancestries, races, colors, genetic information, and gender identities and expressions.
To apply to the online CScD in OT program, you must complete and submit the following:
Begin your online application here.
A professional resume indicating knowledge of rehabilitation through previous paid work experiences, internships or field experiences, or volunteer work experiences.
Transcripts must be submitted from anywhere you took classes, including study abroad programs.
- Mailing Address:
University of Pittsburgh
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Office of Admissions
4020 Forbes Tower
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- Official e-transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Evidence of graduate level writing skills in an essay that outlines:
- why you are interested in pursuing the Doctor of Clinical Science in Occupational Therapy degree or Certificate in Implementation,
- why you are interested in advancing your education through the University of Pittsburgh,
- what makes you a good fit for an advanced training education program that is delivered online and,
- the future professional goals that you hope to achieve as a result of this advanced training.
Two Professional Letters of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation should attest to your professional abilities and conduct, collegiality, oral and written communication skills and leadership.
A video interview with the CScD in Occupational Therapy program director.
An application fee of $50, which is waived if application is submitted by the priority deadline.
Pitt’s online CScD in Occupational Therapy program offers two start dates per year, in the spring and fall. Students are admitted on a rolling basis. Applicants who submit an application by the early decision and priority deadlines are eligible to receive an application fee waiver.